Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program
Deadline for applications is September 15, 2021, for AY 2022/2023.
Applications for the Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program, AY2022/2023 are open. U.S. Scholars can apply for the following Awards until September 15, 2021:
- 12264-PO – All Disciplines: http://www.fulbright.pt/bolsas/fulbright-award-all-disciplines/
- 12528-PO – Fulbright Award in Artificial Intelligence Ethics / Universidade Católica Portuguesa (UCP): http://www.fulbright.pt/bolsas/fulbright-award-in-artificial-intelligence-ethics-ucp/
- 12571-PO – Fulbright Award in Communication & Media Studies / Polytechnic of Lisbon: http://www.fulbright.pt/bolsas/fulbright-award-in-communication-media-studies-polytechnic-of-lisbon/
- 12530-PO – Fulbright Award in Law and Criminology / University of Minho: http://www.fulbright.pt/bolsas/fulbright-award-in-law-criminology-university-of-minho/
- 12569-PO – Fulbright Award in Management / ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL):http://www.fulbright.pt/bolsas/fulbright-award-in-management-iscte-iul-bru-iul/
- 12570-PO – Fulbright Award in Marine Resources / Portuguese Institute for Sea and Atmosphere (IPMA): http://www.fulbright.pt/bolsas/fulbright-award-in-marine-resources-ipma/
- 12567-PO – Fulbright Award in Space, Atmosphere, Ocean, Climate, Energy and Data Science / AIR Centre: http://www.fulbright.pt/bolsas/fulbright-award-air-centre/
For more information about the U.S. Scholar Program in Portugal, contact Dora Reis Arenga, US Program Manager at the Fulbright Commission Portugal, email@example.com.