Application to the Study of the U.S. Institutes (SUSIs) for Student Leaders from Europe
Application deadline: February 10th, 10 am Lisbon time).
Filling out the application form will require time and specific information from you, so please, take the time to gather this information before you start filling out the form. You will be required to:
- Indicate your university/higher education grade average;
- Indicate your high school grade average;
- Add information on work, volunteer experience, and club memberships;
- Indicate the annual income of your household;
- Write a personal statement up to 500 words on the following:
- What about your background and/or interests makes you competitive for the SUSI exchange program? What will you contribute to the program? How will the program affect you personally or professionally?
On February 14th, semi-finalist applicants will be invited to an interview and asked to submit the following requirements:
- University transcript (certificado de notas com disciplinas) to confirm information given on the student’s grade average;
- High school certificate (certificado do ensino secundário) to confirm information given on student’s high school grade average;
- Two letters of academic references;
- Copy of “nota de liquidação de IRS” to confirm information on the student’s household income;
- Copy of proof of financial aid, if applicable, to confirm information on the student’s financial aid.
Please, fill out the application form in English.